“all the way from new york” Search Results
1 POETS FOUND
- New York, Jaquez 5 poems
245 POEMS FOUND
- New York, New York, Luke Easter
- New York! New York!, Kris Atta Pappoe
- Awaking In New York, Maya Angelou
- On The Amtrak From Boston To New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Dawn In New York, Claude McKay
- There Was An Old Man Of New York, Edward Lear
- New York At Night, Amy Lowell
- Mayakovsky In New York: A Found Poem, Annie Dillard
- The Tropics In New York, Claude McKay
- Portrait Number Five: Against A New York Summer, Jack Gilbert
- New York, Paul Fowler
- Times Square (New York), Natarajan Ramaseshan
- Leave New York, Joshua Beckman
- New York City, Dawson Walter Smith
161 QUOTATIONS FOUND
New York, New Yorkit's a ...
It is in love with its limitless ...
If it's December 1941 in ...
It's the oldest established ...
Why is it forbidden in New York to ...
I like New York in June.
New York is the last true city.
Le Corbusier [Charle Édouard Jeanne]:
A hundred times have I thought New ...