“always on my mind in my house” Search Results
712 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
931 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and greedy way, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of Mind Poem - the mind has a mind of its own, john tiong chunghoo
- One and One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- One Love, One Life, One World, Adrian Cordova
- When One has given up One's life, Emily Dickinson
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- One Cannot Live One's Childrens' Lives For Them, Shalom Freedman
- One Plus One -- Two Plus One, Charles Frazier
- The Fear Of One's Loved One Losing It All, Shalom Freedman
- ONE + ONE = ONE, Doris Snyder
150 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Always On My Mind, In My House, Pet Shop Boys
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Then for the house that is no more ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
Dictionaries are always fun, but ...
Pleasures are always children, ...