“always on my mind in my house” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
922 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of Mind Poem - the mind has a mind of its own, john tiong chunghoo
- One and One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- When One has given up One's life, Emily Dickinson
- One Life, One World, One Love, Steph Oko
- ONE + ONE = ONE, Doris Snyder
- The Fear Of One's Loved One Losing It All, Shalom Freedman
- One, only one- living right, gajanan mishra
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- One Plus One -- Two Plus One, Charles Frazier
- One Cannot Live One's Childrens' Lives For Them, Shalom Freedman
150 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Always On My Mind, In My House, Pet Shop Boys
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Then for the house that is no more ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
Dictionaries are always fun, but ...
Pleasures are always children, ...