“always on my mind in my house” Search Results
712 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Corcuera 1 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
928 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- Mystery of Mind Poem - the mind has a mind of its own, john tiong chunghoo
- One and One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- When One has given up One's life, Emily Dickinson
- One Life, One World, One Love, Steph Oko
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- The Fear Of One's Loved One Losing It All, Shalom Freedman
- One Cannot Live One's Childrens' Lives For Them, Shalom Freedman
- One Plus One -- Two Plus One, Charles Frazier
- One, only one- living right, gajanan mishra
- ONE + ONE = ONE, Doris Snyder
150 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Always On My Mind, In My House, Pet Shop Boys
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Then for the house that is no more ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
Dictionaries are always fun, but ...
Pleasures are always children, ...