“always on the run 2” Search Results
568 POETS FOUND
- Runeberg, Johan Ludvig 35 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- 2s1.msl.2009, NuR FiTrI 8 poems
2 POEMS FOUND
- Always on the run, Isabel Lavender
- He who hides from himself: Will always have to run., Mahfooz Ali
241 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Jorge Luis Borges:
A book is not an autonomous entity:...
Robert M Pirsig:
Traditional scientific method has ...
Don't you know there are 200 ...
for the State of Iowa:
Typical of Iowa towns, whether they...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
Pleasures are always children, ...