“always the winner” Search Results
269 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- The winner, The winner 4 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
859 POEMS FOUND
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- In The Winner's Circle, Seema Chowdhury
- The Winner’s Journey, Monica Rupazo
- Winner’s Scope, Vidi Writes
- Winners' Circle, Angel Williams
- Winner's weapons, Jackson Nyoho
- 'Tis A Winner's Human World, Francis Duggan
- Winner- everyone?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken bread winner’s spinal cord, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- O Living Always--Always Dying, Walt Whitman
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
24 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edmund H North:
The world only remembers the ...
Pleasures are always children, ...
Dictionaries are always fun, but ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
While there's life, there's fear.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Shine out, my sudden angel, Break ...
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...