“amy grant” Search Results
213 POETS FOUND
- Lowell, Amy 199 poems
- Levy, Amy 74 poems
- Clampitt, Amy 18 poems
- Barbara Grant-Richardson, 3 poems
- GrantPeters, Cecelia 26 poems
- Whittlesey, Amy 12 poems
- Styles, Amy 3 poems
- De guzman, Amy 5 poems
- Kawai, Amy 1 poems
- Basaiawmoit, Amanda 3 poems
- FRASER, GRANT 381 poems
- Grantham, Patricia 116 poems
- Lovell, Grant 50 poems
- Baker, Grant 14 poems
326 POEMS FOUND
- Amy Winehouse, Amy Wild Mint, Edi Soric
- Grant—1885, John Boyle O'Reilly
- The Sun By Amy Boothby - Age 10 Years, Ernestine Northover
- Christmas - A Little Friend's Poem - Written By Amy Boothby, Aged 10, Ernestine Northover
- Amy Margaret's Five Year Old, William Allingham
- Amy Wentworth, John Greenleaf Whittier
- On The Death Of Amyntas. A Pastoral Elegy, John Dryden
- Erasing Amyloo, Russell Edson
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- A Song. Go Tell Amynta, Gentle Swain, John Dryden
- My Darling Amy, Josie Brooks
- I Miss You Dear Amy, kirsten simons
- 'Chasing Amy Winehouse', Kelly Seale
- Vernonia Amygdalina, Ebi Robert
190 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Rémy De Gourmont:
Each man must grant himself the ...
There is no substitute for the ...
If you do know that here is one ...
"Revolution" today is taken for ...
Grant me some wild expressions, ...
Rose Wilder Lane:
Life is a thin narrowness of ...
... liberty is the one thing no man...
In Europe, charters of liberty have...