“amy grant” Search Results
204 POETS FOUND
- Lowell, Amy 198 poems
- Levy, Amy 74 poems
- Clampitt, Amy 18 poems
- GrantPeters, Cecelia 17 poems
- Grantham, Patricia 111 poems
- FRASER, GRANT 327 poems
- Grant, Jason 9 poems
- Grant, Daphne 22 poems
- Grant, Ulysses 0 poems
- Price, Elizabeth Grant 5 poems
- Grant, Lyndsey 42 poems
- Lovell, Grant 50 poems
- Baker, Grant 14 poems
- Grant, Anne MacVicar 38 poems
315 POEMS FOUND
- Amy Winehouse, Amy Wild Mint, Edi Soric
- Grant—1885, John Boyle O'Reilly
- The Sun By Amy Boothby - Age 10 Years, Ernestine Northover
- Christmas - A Little Friend's Poem - Written By Amy Boothby, Aged 10, Ernestine Northover
- Amy Margaret's Five Year Old, William Allingham
- Amy Wentworth, John Greenleaf Whittier
- On The Death Of Amyntas. A Pastoral Elegy, John Dryden
- Erasing Amyloo, Russell Edson
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- A Song. Go Tell Amynta, Gentle Swain, John Dryden
- My Darling Amy, Josie Brooks
- I Miss You Dear Amy, kirsten simons
- 'Chasing Amy Winehouse', Kelly Seale
- Sally's Song By Amy Lee, kaurlene sheila
14 SONGS FOUND
164 QUOTATIONS FOUND
.. . . would I were In ...
Therefore I summon age To grant ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Grant me profits only, grant me the...
Rose Wilder Lane:
Life is a thin narrowness of ...
'Metaphysics granted me that all ...
T. Harry Williams:
As a theater strategist, Lee often ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
Of the 464 specifications contained...
I grant I am a woman; but withal A...