“an ancient inherited shame” Search Results
796 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Eliot, George 19 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 30 poems
- Sexton, Anne 187 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Anonymous Olde English, 209 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
907 POEMS FOUND
- Shame-shame-shame!, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- Shame, shame, shame, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Anger, anger, anger, anger, malini kadir
- Antagonistic Anticipations Antics Antidotes, Jonathan ROBIN
- An Ancient to Ancients, Thomas Hardy
- Hurt Me Once Shame On You, Hurt Me Twice Shame On Me, Autumn Christina Adair
- shame on shame, djemoi talbi
- Shame For The Shameless, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Shame’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Shame’s Strength, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Shame shame, gajanan mishra
- SHAME, SHAME, sathya narayana
- Shame's Flames after William Wordsworth Daffodils, Jonathan ROBIN
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
221 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- An Ancient Inherited Shame, Dark Angel
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For shameful deeds are taught by ...
Shame is closely related to guilt, ...
Lewis B Smedes:
The difference between guilt and ...
Treason is not inherited, my lord.
The most primitive experiences of ...
Poets treat their experiences ...
There is no shame in man giving in ...
Shamed in their souls.