“an ancient inherited shame” Search Results
795 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Eliot, George 19 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- Celan, Paul 0 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 28 poems
- Sexton, Anne 187 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Bradstreet, Anne 59 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- Shame-shame-shame!, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- Shame, shame, shame, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Anger, anger, anger, anger, malini kadir
- Antagonistic Anticipations Antics Antidotes, Jonathan ROBIN
- Hurt Me Once Shame On You, Hurt Me Twice Shame On Me, Autumn Christina Adair
- An Ancient to Ancients, Thomas Hardy
- SHAME, SHAME, sathya narayana
- Shame For The Shameless, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Shame’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Shame’s Strength, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Shame shame, gajanan mishra
- shame on shame, djemoi talbi
- Shame's Flames after William Wordsworth Daffodils, Jonathan ROBIN
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
221 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- An Ancient Inherited Shame, Dark Angel
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For shameful deeds are taught by ...
Shame is closely related to guilt, ...
Lewis B Smedes:
The difference between guilt and ...
Treason is not inherited, my lord.
The most primitive experiences of ...
Poets treat their experiences ...
The only shame is to have none.
Shame, shame, shame. How many times...