“an ancient inherited shame” Search Results
798 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Eliot, George 19 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 32 poems
- Sexton, Anne 187 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Bradstreet, Anne 59 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- Shame-shame-shame!, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- Shame, shame, shame, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Anger, anger, anger, anger, malini kadir
- Antagonistic Anticipations Antics Antidotes, Jonathan ROBIN
- Hurt Me Once Shame On You, Hurt Me Twice Shame On Me, Autumn Christina Adair
- An Ancient to Ancients, Thomas Hardy
- Shame's Flames after William Wordsworth Daffodils, Jonathan ROBIN
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- SHAME, SHAME, sathya narayana
- Shame For The Shameless, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Shame’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Shame’s Strength, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Shame shame, gajanan mishra
- shame on shame, djemoi talbi
221 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- An Ancient Inherited Shame, Dark Angel
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For shameful deeds are taught by ...
Shame is closely related to guilt, ...
Lewis B Smedes:
The difference between guilt and ...
Treason is not inherited, my lord.
The most primitive experiences of ...
Poets treat their experiences ...
There is no shame in man giving in ...
False shame accompanies a man that ...