“an other” Search Results
801 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Eliot, George 20 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 33 poems
- Sexton, Anne 187 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Bradstreet, Anne 58 poems
- Brontë, Anne 68 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- Leave the anger to win over others!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Some Animals are Easier Trained Than Others, and Some Just Have a Need to Feed, Ted Sheridan
- Of Others Who Can Locate You Anytime They Desire, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- anticipating others' schemes, RIC S. BASTASA
220 SINGERS FOUND
994 SONGS FOUND
- Anybody's Answer, Grand Funk Railroad
- Anytime Anyplace Anywhere, Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine
- Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere, Monkees
- Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere, The Who
- Do For The Others, Stills Stephen
- Ones Against The Others, Celine Dion
- Others Delight, Hooverphonic
- Otherside, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Otherside of The Game, Erykah Badu
113 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Yeah it left me into pieces. The ...
All animals are equal but some ...
Sir Henry Taylor:
Conscience is, in most men, an ...
As one young starlet asked, with ...
Edgar Allan Poe:
It will be found, in fact, that the...
Of the two who feign anger, sulk ...
You must await your thirst and ...
There are confessable agonies, ...