“an other” Search Results
801 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Lemierre, Antoine-Marin 25 poems
- Eliot, George 20 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 33 poems
- Sexton, Anne 187 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Bradstreet, Anne 58 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- Anticipating Others' Schemes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Leave The Anger To Win Over Others!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Some Animals Are Easier Trained Than Others, And Some Just Have A Need To Feed, Ted Sheridan
- Of Others Who Can Locate You Anytime They Desire, Lawrence S. Pertillar
220 SINGERS FOUND
994 SONGS FOUND
- Anybody's Answer, Grand Funk Railroad
- Anytime Anyplace Anywhere, Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine
- Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere, Monkees
- Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere, The Who
- Do For The Others, Stills Stephen
- Ones Against The Others, Celine Dion
- Others Delight, Hooverphonic
- Otherside, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Otherside of The Game, Erykah Badu
117 QUOTATIONS FOUND
All animals are equal but some ...
Sir Henry Taylor:
Conscience is, in most men, an ...
'Yeah it left me into pieces. The ...
William Jennings Bryan:
Anglo-Saxon civilization has taught...
Edgar Allan Poe:
It will be found, in fact, that the...
As one young starlet asked, with ...
When anyone apologizes to us he has...
The liberally educated person is ...