“an other” Search Results
800 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Lemierre, Antoine-Marin 25 poems
- Eliot, George 21 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 37 poems
- Anonymous Oceania, 28 poems
- Anonymous Olde English, 208 poems
- Sexton, Anne 188 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- Anticipating Others' Schemes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Leave The Anger To Win Over Others!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Some Animals Are Easier Trained Than Others, And Some Just Have A Need To Feed, Ted Sheridan
- Of Others Who Can Locate You Anytime They Desire, Lawrence S. Pertillar
119 QUOTATIONS FOUND
All animals are equal but some ...
Sir Henry Taylor:
Conscience is, in most men, an ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
You are always angry with yourself ...
'Yeah it left me into pieces. The ...
William Jennings Bryan:
Anglo-Saxon civilization has taught...
John Kenneth Galbraith:
Few can believe that suffering, ...
It seems likely that many of the ...
The liberally educated person is ...