“an other” Search Results
799 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Eliot, George 19 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- Celan, Paul 0 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Angelou, Maya 28 poems
- Sexton, Anne 187 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Bradstreet, Anne 59 poems
4 POEMS FOUND
- Of Others Who Can Locate You Anytime They Desire, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave the anger to win over others!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Some Animals are Easier Trained Than Others, and Some Just Have a Need to Feed, Ted Sheridan
- anticipating others' schemes, RIC S. BASTASA
220 SINGERS FOUND
994 SONGS FOUND
- Anybody's Answer, Grand Funk Railroad
- Anytime Anyplace Anywhere, Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine
- Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere, Monkees
- Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere, The Who
- Do For The Others, Stills Stephen
- Ones Against The Others, Celine Dion
- Others Delight, Hooverphonic
- Otherside, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Otherside of The Game, Erykah Badu
110 QUOTATIONS FOUND
All animals are equal but some ...
Sir Henry Taylor:
Conscience is, in most men, an ...
As one young starlet asked, with ...
Edgar Allan Poe:
It will be found, in fact, that the...
Of the two who feign anger, sulk ...
You must await your thirst and ...
There are confessable agonies, ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
Quite generally, the familiar, just...