“anastasia s eyes” Search Results
702 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Stephan Stephansson, 3 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 2 poems
783 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Eyes Your Eyes My Eyes A Mouth The Heart, Emerson Roberts
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
- Anastasia & Sandman, Larry Levis
- Anastasia, Lourdes Alexander
- Anastasia, Sutapa Chaudhuri
- Bikers Creed By: Lightman George Garrett Anastasia, Lightman George Garrett Anastasia
- For Anastasia, Greg Young
- Anastasia, Yami Tenshi
- Bird Don'T Fly, , , By Lightman George Garrett Anastasia, Lightman George Garrett Anastasia
- 2012 By: The Lightman George Garrett Anastasia., Lightman George Garrett Anastasia
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It does not hurt weak eyes to look ...
When you close your eyes to ...
the light hides shadows of ghosts ...
Though most of us don't hunt, our ...
A writer should write with his eyes...
Henry David Thoreau:
This lighthouse was the cynosure of...
They say eyes clear with age....
I think she means to tangle my eyes...