“and at the end of every street” Search Results
713 POETS FOUND
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Lucretius, 29 poems
- Atwood, Margaret 30 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Jozsef, Attila 22 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Hazarika, Atul Chandra 2 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
932 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Love Sonnet 41: 'If Dreams Are Strung From End To End Like String', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Have I Come To The End/ Long Before The End?, Shalom Freedman
- Tagore Song (415) Where The Road-Ending Where Ends, What's There In End, Tushar Ray
- From End To End, Tina Chan
- End To End,2008 By I.K.Sharma, Bijay Kant Dubey
- End Is Not An End, bakuli bhakali
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everything goes, everything comes ...
The skyscraper establishes the ...
The streets of Vienna are paved ...
The old believe everything; the ...
The end may justify the means as ...
George Bernard Shaw:
If all economists were laid end to ...
True art tries not to attract ...
Had every Athenian citizen been a ...