“and at the end of every street” Search Results
729 POETS FOUND
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Atwood, Margaret 27 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Jozsef, Attila 21 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Atish, Khwaja Haider Ali 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Hazarika, Atul Chandra 2 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
927 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
161 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- And At The End Of Every Street, Frank Duval
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ev'ry street's a boulevard in old ...
Everything goes, everything comes ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
In every cry of every man, In ...
It would be a poor thing to be an ...
If the street life, not the ...
Democracy means the permission to ...
for the State of Florida:
Heaven has a Sea of Glass on which ...