“and the dark night entered” Search Results
760 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
936 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- DARK, DARK, DARK, Shirley Hanley
146 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- And The Dark Night Entered, Haggard
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Lord, I fashion dark gods, ...
After night's thunder far away had ...
Press close bare-bosom'd ...
I wrung from the darknessthat...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
O dark dark dark. They all go into ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Dark, dark my light, and darker my ...
The starting point of the human and...