“army of emmortals” Search Results
41 POETS FOUND
- army, bvb 3 poems
- Stuntman, Army 2 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- Rodeles, Ofelia 9 poems
- Nicholas Offei, Kumi 10 poems
812 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Off-Kilter, Spinning Happily, Mary Angela Douglas
- My Army, O, My Army!, Henry Lawson
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
An army without culture is a ...
I have placed you at the head of ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
No rent-roll nor army-list can ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
... Her blood in one army and her ...
John Dos Passos:
It's almost worth having been in ...
All is asleep: the army, the wind, ...
Napoleon Bonaparte III:
The army is the true nobility of ...