“army of lovers” Search Results
44 POETS FOUND
- Stuntman, Army 2 poems
- army, bvb 3 poems
- Lovers, Secret A. 1 poems
- loversss, Debbdebb 1 poems
- Shelton, Amanda 71 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
919 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- My Army, O, My Army!, Henry Lawson
- Tainted Lovers, Love Lying Lovers Lies., Dakota Ellerton
- Lovers Are Poets And Poets Are Lovers, Wake Up
- Lovers Bound To Lovers, Love Poems, Captain Cur
- The Lovers-Root Is A White-Flower, Mark Heathcote
- Lovers-Ex, faith toney
- Lovers-Haters, Eva Lorennij Lemari
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
An army without culture is a ...
I have placed you at the head of ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
No rent-roll nor army-list can ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
... Her blood in one army and her ...
John Dos Passos:
It's almost worth having been in ...
All is asleep: the army, the wind, ...
Napoleon Bonaparte III:
The army is the true nobility of ...