“as soon as the tide comes in” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- Faith Comes, Hope Comes, Love Comes, Sin Comes, Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all
- Faith Comes, Hope Comes, Love Comes, Sin Comes, QalmeTari Misterres of Death Nat. Norville
- Tide-Tide Everywhere, Aftab Alam
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Tide Rises, The Tide Falls, The, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Ultima Thule: The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The High Tide And The Low Tide., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Ashes To Ashes (For Ashleigh), Vini Carberry
- Ash Of Ash In Ash It Stays, Is It Poetry
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
Love comes with kindness and, hope ...
No sooner met but they looked; no ...
Quickness comes from long sustained...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
O passionately at peace when will ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...