“as surely as the sun” Search Results
718 POETS FOUND
- Luhar, Tribhuvandas 8 poems
- Roy, Debi 14 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gangopadhyay, Sunil 4 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
874 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sun sun sun, gajanan mishra
- sun, sun, sun, RIC S. BASTASA
- sunday sunday sunday, Shelby Burnside
- ash of ash in ash it stays, Is It Poetry
- Ashes to Ashes (For Ashleigh), Vini Carberry
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
- Astronaut's Asterick, Kewayne Wadley
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
83 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
When van Gogh paints sunflowers, he...
Where there's a will there's a way.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Astronomy to the selfish becomes ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
Assassination's the fastest way.
While there's life, there's fear.
Archie Randolph Ammons:
I have a life that did not ...