“as the end draws near extended remi” Search Results
727 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Assurbanipal, 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
909 POEMS FOUND
- Tagore Song (# 70) at the end of night I will end crying, Tushar Ray
- An end with no end, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Theresa's Mother, Nicholas Wayde Turner 24
- ash of ash in ash it stays, Is It Poetry
- Ashes to Ashes (For Ashleigh), Vini Carberry
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
- Astronaut's Asterick, Kewayne Wadley
- Years Decades Ending Ending Ending?, Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Endless End, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- - - You Come Back To Me At End- -, Ali Sabry
- The day is near, the day is near, Emmanuel George Cefai
74 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- As The End Draws Near ..., Sarah Mclachlan
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Extended families have never been ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
Why, did you ever know a conceited ...
'Different languages endow men with...
End is never be an ending,
All the Valley quivered one ...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
The eternal feminine draws us up.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Astronomy to the selfish becomes ...