“as the end draws near extended remi” Search Results
729 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
913 POEMS FOUND
- Love Sonnet 41: 'If Dreams Are Strung From End To End Like String', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Have I Come To The End/ Long Before The End?, Shalom Freedman
- Endear, Endeavour!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Tagore Song (415) Where The Road-Ending Where Ends, What's There In End, Tushar Ray
- Each Draws What He Draws, Toshie Nohara
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Ashes To Ashes (For Ashleigh), Vini Carberry
- Ash Of Ash In Ash It Stays, Is It Poetry
- Years Decades Ending Ending Ending?, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- The Lone Ashthi-Kalasha (The Urn Containing Bodily Ashes), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Extended families have never been ...
... near a war it is always not ...
When I'm not near the girl I love, ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
Why, did you ever know a conceited ...
The end may justify the means as ...
George Bernard Shaw:
If all economists were laid end to ...
H.G. (Herbert George) Wells:
If we don't end war, war will end ...
Those who endure pain in the ...