“as yet untitled” Search Results
691 POETS FOUND
- Assurbanipal, 1 poems
- Ashbery, John 17 poems
- Silva, Jose Asuncion 58 poems
- Asquith, Herbert 27 poems
- , Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis 20 poems
- Yetman, Daniel 120 poems
- Afraid yet, The Grimreaper 1 poems
- Yettaw, Tiffany 2 poems
- Yetunde, Ali 1 poems
- Nehal, M. Asim 236 poems
- Sanyal, Asit Kumar 350 poems
- Fanthorpe, Ursula Askham 1 poems
- Ashram, Ashram 93 poems
- Mondal, Ashirul 8 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Astronomy to the selfish becomes ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
The only thing that should astonish...
When we assumed the Soldier, we did...
Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort:
Man may aspire to virtue, but he ...
Sir Peter Frederick Strawson:
To refer is not to assert, though ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Great feelings will often take the ...
To ask women to become unnaturally ...
Being dummy does not mean to ask ...