“ask the lonely” Search Results
326 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 794 poems
812 POEMS FOUND
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Mint Theater, Morgan Michaels
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- A Lonely Man In A Lonely World Walking The Ways Of Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- On Tears Lonely Lonely Cry, maria sudibyo
- Lonely You; Lonely I, Mark R Slaughter
- A Lonely Woman Under Lonely Nights, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lonely Train On The Lonely Track With 24 Coaches Painted Black, Harindhar Reddy
- A Lonely, Lonely Night, Edwina Reizer
- Lonely So Lonely, Is It Poetry
- Lonely Lonely, Vanessa Kingsley
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To ask women to become unnaturally ...
Being dummy does not mean to ask ...
When so many are lonely as seem to ...
"Ask the perfumers, ask the ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.