“asleep in the light” Search Results
683 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
930 POEMS FOUND
- 'Light seeking light, doth light of light beguile', Pooja Roy
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- In dreams of rain or by lightning’s light I, umashankar manthravadi
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Insomnia, insomnia...Insomnia!, indira babbellapati
- Indian English Poetry Is Indian's Foreigner English, Bijay Kant Dubey
- India’s 63rd Independence Day – a Pledge, Dr John Celes
- Tryst with Destiny (in poem form for India’s 64th Independence Day), Dr John Celes
118 SINGERS FOUND
- Ashen Light 11 poems
- Baddiel, Skinner And The Lightning ... 1 poems
- Electric Light Orchester 10 poems
- Electric Light Orchestra 112 poems
- Gordon Lightfoot 50 poems
- Hopkins Lightnin 5 poems
- Hopkins Lightning 3 poems
- J.j. Light 1 poems
- Lightfoot Gordon 16 poems
- Lighthouse Family 21 poems
- Lightning Seeds 27 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- Asleep in The Light, Keith Green
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Light, seeking light, doth light of...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
The eastern light our spires touch ...
Love was before the light ...
Baudelaire compared the great names...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
James Elroy Flecker:
I have seen old ships sail like ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
She tells her love while half ...