“at t” Search Results
14 POETS FOUND
- D'Attore, Tommy 44 poems
- Atchison, Toni 73 poems
- Athar, Talal 26 poems
- atkins, tony 19 poems
- Turgut Atak, Mehmet 5 poems
- atkinson, tamara 1 poems
- Atukorala, Tharindu 12 poems
- Atkinson, Ti-Grace 0 poems
- Taylor, Attia 6 poems
- Tolunay, Atahan 8 poems
- ten, aten 1 poems
- Attwood, Thomas 1 poems
- Mc Attack, Thomas 1 poems
- atherton, thomas 1 poems
245 POEMS FOUND
- Poem in Tribute for a Child Killed in Terror Attack, Sree Sree
- Torto Volitans Sub Verbere Turbo Quem Pueri Magno In Gyro Vacua Atria Circum Intenti Ludo Exercent, James Clerk Maxwell
- Sitting Atop A Tower, I Can’t Think For The Life Of Me, Anti
- Today's Feature Attraction, Loyd C. Taylor
- A Rough Attempt At A Triolet In Iambic Tetrameter, James Devany
- The Athenaid: Volume III: Book the Twenty-third, Richard Glover
- The Athenaid: Volume III: Book the Twenty-thirtieth, Richard Glover
- Mubarak’s Television Speech Orders Coded Tahrir Square Attack, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- The Conman Ate, Two Plates of Ty, Verlecia fields
- Timen til Fryd os atter kalder, Rasmus Frankenau
- On the great properties of attending a circuits training class in the town of Beaumaris, Isamar Carrillo
- An Atrocious Assault on Temples in Tamil Nadu, rajendran muthiah
- Atelier Réalité à Te Lire à Te Lier, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Deer Ate My Tulip Tops, David McLansky
17 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everyone has taste, yet it is more ...
Denis De Rougemont:
Two destitute lives. Two sickly ...
Frank S Nugent:
I've been aboard this destroyer for...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
Formerly they had a heaven adorned ...
He who attains his ideal, thereby ...
Our attitude towards ourselves ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
We have no thoughts of our own: ...
Most people can swim a narrow ...