“atr” Search Results
9 POETS FOUND
58 POEMS FOUND
- -Metered, An Atrocity-, Lydia Thacker
- Atrocities, Siegfried Sassoon
- A vampire's lament-Atreyu (lyrics), Cynthia DeMoines
- Khmer Rouge Atrocities, Paul Hartal
- Atrimunir Ashrome Ram, Lakkhon o Seeta, Krittibas Ojha
- Our Own Atrocities On The Other Side of The World, Robert Rorabeck
- HIGH\LOW ATROCIOUS, Is It Poetry
- Atra Cura, William Makepeace Thackeray
- Atrocious Nightmares, Catman Cohen
- To The Second Letter of My Alphabet - Following Atrophy, Cimarron Burt
- Atrocities, Eloida Capuno
- At The Atrium Of The Sun, R. Ariffin
- Atrum Angelus (Amberly ©12/17/2012), Amberly Orlando
- Never Atrophied, Edwin Cordero
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Atrocity 34 poems
9 SONGS FOUND
32 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The author's conviction on this day...
The nineteenth century planted the ...
One arrives at style only with ...
Words that are saturated with lies ...
If a nation's literature declines, ...
Edgar Allan Poe:
I am above the weakness of seeking ...
The only bodily organ which is ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The Greeks would not have called ...