“august 8th” Search Results
73 POETS FOUND
- Webster, Augusta Davies 83 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
- Stramm, August 10 poems
- Strindberg, August 2 poems
- Lizelia Augusta Jenkins Moorer, 28 poems
- Daly, Thomas Augustine 7 poems
- Barthélemy, Auguste-Marseille 1 poems
- Landing, August 30 poems
- augustyn, ata 27 poems
- Sarkar, Diptesh Augustine 30 poems
- Augustine Adeola, Babalola 27 poems
- Platen, August Graf von 7 poems
- Jones, Austin 22 poems
- Geibel, Franz Emanuel August Von 12 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- August 8th, Anne Sexton
1 SONGS FOUND
- August 8th, Nofx
40 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Oscar Hammerstein II:
I'm as corny as Kansas in August.
Prayer is an august avowal of ...
There was a young man in Rome that ...
Augusta: You have an ant strolling ...
Not every religion has to have St. ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It appeared that he had once ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
St. Augustine described the nature ...
Tinsel in February, tinsel in ...