“august 8th” Search Results
80 POETS FOUND
- Barthélemy, Auguste-Marseille 1 poems
- Webster, Augusta Davies 83 poems
- Stramm, August 10 poems
- Lizelia Augusta Jenkins Moorer, 28 poems
- Daly, Thomas Augustine 7 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
- Strindberg, August 2 poems
- Mutebesi Billy, Augustus 75 poems
- de Guzman, Warren Augustus 115 poems
- Platen, August Graf von 7 poems
- Auguste, Merrill 42 poems
- August, Anthony 23 poems
- Augustine Adeola, Babalola 38 poems
- Kleinzahler, August 3 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- August 8th, Anne Sexton
47 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Prayer is an august avowal of ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
I'm as corny as Kansas in August.
Henry David Thoreau:
It appeared that he had once ...
There was a young man in Rome that ...
Borden Chase [Frank Fowler]:
That night ended the day when ...
Many people I know in Los Angeles ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
St. Augustine described the nature ...
The pleasure of jogging and running...