“awkward age” Search Results
16 POETS FOUND
- Ager, Deborah 9 poems
- Agent, Secret 6 poems
- someone, Age 31 poems
- Chaos, Agent 16 poems
- Agee, Jonathon 11 poems
- Agenbach, Elna 13 poems
- Age, Bria 7 poems
- Agee, Dave 5 poems
- Agent, Despair 1 poems
- O'Copry, Ager 1 poems
- age, ryuu 5 poems
- Agecoutay, BBSlick7 5 poems
- Agent, Joshua 1 poems
- Benjamin, Efe 371 poems
887 POEMS FOUND
- The Aged Aged Man, Lewis Carroll
- Ages And Ages, Returning At Intervals, Walt Whitman
- Ages to Ages, Narendra Kuppan
- The olden age is a golden age., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If ages are long, ages that come, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Age's Not a Barrier, Paul Sebastian
- Now aged, now aged, I crumble midst the snows, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Station Agent's Story, Rose Hartwick Thorpe
- From Age to Age, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
- The Age Of The Aged, Vikram G. Aarella
- In Our Old Middle Age- An Independence Day Tour, Shalom Freedman
- New Age - AIM poem, for the new age., Jared Ashby
- Super age poem - Any age you Like, john tiong chunghoo
- Weakness Is Old Age's Sad Friend, Shalom Freedman
6 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Awkward Age, Less Than Jake
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I always made an awkward bow.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
Public opinion contains all kinds ...
This we take it is the grand ...
Sarah Orne Jewett:
Wrecked on the lee shore of age.
Thomas Vaux, 2d Baron Vaux Of Harrowden:
For age with stealing steps Hath ...
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Just as the Romans were the only ...
No lie ever reaches old age.
Never let the other fellow set the ...