“babies 5” Search Results
21 POETS FOUND
- 532, emma 46 poems
- 789, 567 9 poems
- 5952, firstname.lastname@example.org 1 poems
- 510, Lute 2 poems
- 8045, 5084 1 poems
- 5832, prashant 3 poems
- 5389, niki 4 poems
- venn, mai 24 poems
- Paul, Shanika marini 39 poems
- boter, john bennedict 1 poems
- ibsen, phillip 8 poems
- killer, creative 1 poems
- Choudhary, Tarak 2 poems
- Jhajhalko, Sandip 1 poems
- merone, kimberly 1 poems
151 POEMS FOUND
- Babies Having Babies., Craig Anderson
- Babies Making Babies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- What Do You Do When The Babies Aren't Babies Anymore, annette fox
- Reflection On Babies, Ogden Nash
- Where Babies Come From, Jeffrey McDaniel
- Future Babies, Mark R Slaughter
- A Babies Simple Smile, Raven Nevermore
- Babies, alanesha pugh
- Babies be kind, nicholas cas
- Jelly Babies, Charlotte Ballard
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Water Babies!, Denis Martindale
- I Want To Have Your Babies, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Turning Of The Babies In The Bed, Paul Laurence Dunbar
25 SONGS FOUND
76 QUOTATIONS FOUND
He tells me how sweet The babies ...
Babies learn most of what they know...
Given Freudian assumptions about ...
Pamela Patrick Novotny:
The loosening, for some people, of ...
Kyle D Pruett:
Men have their own questions, and ...
Media mystifications should not ...
Eda Le Shan:
Babies are necessary to grown-ups. ...
Elyse Zorn Karlin:
Prizing a male child, although ...