“ball of confusion” Search Results
94 POETS FOUND
- Undastood, Confusion 20 poems
- In the extreme, Confusion 5 poems
- Ballard, Charlotte 307 poems
- With Fins, Ballerina 68 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Ball, Hugo 0 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Ballard, Naomi 2 poems
- Ball, Nakita 20 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Ball Of Confusion, Bob Gotti
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Fashion which affects to be honor, ...
Croquet balls near wickets, golf ...
I must sojourn once to the ...
But what is a symbol? A symbol does...
People having speech defects ...
Chaos is a name for any order that ...
The aphorism offers a momentary ...
The vanity of others offends our ...