“ballrooms of versailles” Search Results
33 POETS FOUND
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 78 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- goodman, offauna 1 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- hung, ofelia 4 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- Ofathens, Merlin 3 poems
- engel, ofir 2 poems
- Aphek, Edna 3 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Rodeles, Ofelia 9 poems
- OftheWorld, Jesters 2 poems
847 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- versailles' gardens, gershon hepner
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- OFW's WIFE LAMENTATION, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- The Ex Official's Lament, William Gay
- Parents and offspring’s access to paradise, Asif Andalib
- On Seeing An Officer's Widow Distracted, Mary Barber
- Offa’s Dyke, Cicely Fox Smith
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Offence/Offense, Herbert Nehrlich
9 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Ballrooms of Versailles, Army of Lovers
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
If the tax-gatherer, or any other ...
My demon, too often ...
I don't know but a book in a man's ...
War is the hope that one will be ...
"Woe unto the world because of ...
Napoleon wanted to turn Paris into ...
The dissident does not operate in ...
Show business offers more solid ...