“ballrooms of versailles” Search Results
35 POETS FOUND
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 79 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Ofsole, Eyes 3 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Ofelia E.M.K. Shook, 2 poems
- engel, ofir 2 poems
- Ofathens, Merlin 3 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Ofulue, Buchi 1 poems
844 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- versailles' gardens, gershon hepner
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Offa’s Dyke, Cicely Fox Smith
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- OFW's WIFE LAMENTATION, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- The Ex Official's Lament, William Gay
- The Offering, Translation Of 'Offrande' By René Etiemble, T (no first name) Wignesan
- (Often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
9 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Ballrooms of Versailles, Army of Lovers
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Predictions are often too hard to ...
War is the hope that one will be ...
Henry David Thoreau:
If the tax-gatherer, or any other ...
My demon, too often ...
I don't know but a book in a man's ...
"Woe unto the world because of ...
Napoleon wanted to turn Paris into ...
The dissident does not operate in ...