“band” Search Results
45 POETS FOUND
- Matsenjwa, Bandile 33 poems
- Banda, Esnala 6 poems
- Bandit, Arrogant 11 poems
- Bandi, Suchitra 19 poems
- Banda, Cielo 1 poems
- Bandi, Ulysses 16 poems
- Bandla, Lavanya 1 poems
- Bandyopadhyay, Santanu 1 poems
- Bandersnatch, Frumious 3 poems
- Bandyopadhyay, Avirup 1 poems
- bandhral, manish 3 poems
- Greer, Dawn 4 poems
- Bandam, Dr.Balnarayana 15 poems
- srinivasa rao, bandi 6 poems
344 POEMS FOUND
- A Frowny-Faced Band-Aid® On Bandied, Magnanimous Words, Aeronius D. McCoy
- Road Song Of The Bandar-Log, Rudyard Kipling
- Band-Aid, Chad Otte
- The Sorry Band-Aid, william upton
- Loose Band-Aid, Ashhy Quebedeau
- Band-Aids For Broken Bones, olivia helmes
- Love Is A Band-Aid, Melissa Wagner
- Rock 'N' Roll Band, Shel Silverstein
- Benjamin Bandicoot, Banjo Paterson
- The Soul Has Bandaged Moments, Emily Dickinson
- The Wedding Band, Forough Farrokhzad
- Marching Band, Brie Carter
- A Band Of Brothers, Richard Netherland Cook
- Marching Band, Kathryn Kubacki
98 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The gross band of the unfaithful.
Sperm is a bandit in its pure ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
The band waked me with a serenade. ...
Marquis de Sade:
One must feel sorry for those who ...
It is veneer, rouge, aestheticism, ...
Mrs. Ballinger is one of the ladies...
My friends you want a speech, but I...
Nothing makes a man feel older than...