“band on every corner” Search Results
273 POETS FOUND
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Barbara Corner Ackroyd, 2 poems
- Thundering Darkness, Isiah On a Corner in the 23 poems
- lago every by to ph, lily peace 58 poems
- be alright, everythings gonna 13 poems
- Every, Elana 1 poems
- Matsenjwa, Bandile 33 poems
- Banda, Esnala 6 poems
- Bandit, Arrogant 11 poems
- Bandi, Suchitra 19 poems
- Banda, Cielo 1 poems
- Bandi, Ulysses 16 poems
- Bandla, Lavanya 1 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- A Frowny-Faced Band-Aid® On Bandied, Magnanimous Words, Aeronius D. McCoy
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- Road Song Of The Bandar-Log, Rudyard Kipling
- Band-Aid, Chad Otte
- Every Leaf, Every Page, Every Poem, A Patch, Patrick White
- The Sorry Band-Aid, william upton
- Every-Time And Everywhere, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love Is A Band-Aid, Melissa Wagner
- Dark...Poetry'...S........Corner...-Muffin's Corner-, Atef Ayadi
- Every Every Every Time, Naveed Akram
- Giving Up On Love, Guys, Everyone, And Everything-07, Selena Star
- Loose Band-Aid, Ashhy Quebedeau
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Everything goes, everything comes ...
The old believe everything; the ...
The gross band of the unfaithful.
Sperm is a bandit in its pure ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Unregarded age in corners thrown.
Sits the wind in that corner?