“be my eyes” Search Results
24 POETS FOUND
- Blue Eyes, Blue Hair 14 poems
- Eyes, True 16 poems
- eastick, black panther eyes 11 poems
- Brown Eyes, Pretty 4 poems
- Blue Eyes, Behind 4 poems
- eyes, angel 2 poems
- Eyes, Green 5 poems
- Eyes, Panda 27 poems
- Eyes, Green 9 poems
- Mallett, Kenya GreEN eYeS 7 poems
- Eyes, Quiet 1 poems
- Open, Eyes 2 poems
- ..., the darkness behind ur eyes 13 poems
- eyes, owl 1 poems
- eyes, emerald 3 poems
757 POEMS FOUND
- The Eyes Your Eyes My Eyes A Mouth The Heart, Emerson Roberts
- PLUTONIC SONNETS (A Modern Shakespearean Sonnet Sequence) , Sonnet 94: My Lover's Eyes My Lover's Eyes, Robert Graber
- Gorgeous Blue Eyes (the Eyes of Maiden Mary), Rik Bertrand
- Eyes over eyes, Aftab Alam
- Eyes of Green Meet Eyes of Blue, Sean Hart
- Eyes Of Green, Eyes Of Blue, Kay Colwill
- My Eyes Say I Love You, You Eyes Say Forever, Ray Hansell
- Eyes, your eyes., Aloke Mukherjee
- font color='000000'Blind Eyes of the Light and the All Seeing Eyes of the Dark, Scarlet .....
- Blue Eyes/Green Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- ! ! In his eyes, his eyes, Michael Shepherd
- when the eyes look at the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- With Her Eyes Closed Or Her Eyes Opened, Robert Rorabeck
- Eyes: those tragic eyes,, ivor or ivor.e hogg
504 SONGS FOUND
13 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The butterfly's attractiveness ...
William Butler Yeats:
their eyes still fixed, hoping to ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Science with its retorts would have...
Frank Lloyd Wright:
If you would see how interwoven it ...
Emerson was the greater artist. His...
Eda Le Shan:
The child-rearing years are ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Our eyes Are armed, but we are ...
For a long time, I went to bed ...