“beer drinkers and hell raisers” Search Results
721 POETS FOUND
- Beers, Ethel Lynn Eliot 12 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
919 POEMS FOUND
- Hello hello hello, Daniel Richards
- Fragment [Hellige, Hellige, Hellige Gud], Johannes Ewald
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- from Anderson's Piano: Exodus, Sally Evans
- from Anderson's Piano: Cruachan: derailed train, Sally Evans
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
93 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Beer Drinkers And Hell Raisers, Zz Top
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
They who drink beer will think ...
George Bernard Shaw:
I'm only a beer teetotaller, not a ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
How much disgruntled heaviness, ...
To suckle fools, and chronicle ...
prohibition makes you want to ...
We have to recognise, that the ...
J.G. (James Graham) Ballard:
Hell is out of ...