“behind the crooked cross” Search Results
292 POETS FOUND
- Cambridge, Ada 110 poems
- of the Cross, St John 1 poems
- Cross, Zora Bernice May 31 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
837 POEMS FOUND
- The Crosses [Little Lonely Crosses, The Crosses Low And White], Virna Sheard
- Crooks, Crooked Clan, and Crooked Town, ADEWUMI JOSHUA
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- From ‘The Cross’, John Donne
- I Left My Love Behind I Left My Life Behind, saloni choudhary
- Behind My Behind, Eddie Shoestring
- Speeding to Leave Your Behind Behind!, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 'God's Crossroads', Linda Winchell
- 'Resting At The Cross', Linda Winchell
- El Greco's 'Christ on the Cross', Hans Ostrom
- 'Take Jesus Off The Cross', Linda Winchell
- cross to cross, Is It Poetry
30 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
There was a crooked man, and he ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Ah, he is a crooked stick himself.
Bless you, of course you're keeping...
Christopher Cross: You shouldn't be...
While there's life, there's fear.
You dirty, double-crossing rat.
Hair of man, man-hair, hair ...
behind dry lips a loaded gun.