“behind the crooked cross” Search Results
306 POETS FOUND
- Cambridge, Ada 110 poems
- of the Cross, St John 1 poems
- Cross, Zora Bernice May 31 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
830 POEMS FOUND
- O- Cross- Many do Double-cross, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venkataraman
- Crooks, Crooked Clan, and Crooked Town, ADEWUMI JOSHUA
- The Crosses [Little Lonely Crosses, The Crosses Low And White], Virna Sheard
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Theresa's Mother, Nicholas Wayde Turner 24
- From ‘The Cross’, John Donne
- El Greco's 'Christ on the Cross', Hans Ostrom
- I Left My Love Behind I Left My Life Behind, saloni choudhary
- 'I Look To The Cross', Greg Oosterhouse
- 'Take Jesus Off The Cross', Linda Winchell
- cross to cross, Is It Poetry
- 'God's Crossroads', Linda Winchell
30 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
There was a crooked man, and he ...
Christopher Cross: You shouldn't be...
Henry David Thoreau:
Ah, he is a crooked stick himself.
Bless you, of course you're keeping...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Where there's a will there's a way.