“behind the wall of sleep” Search Results
417 POETS FOUND
- Stevens, Wallace 52 poems
- Waller, Edmund 27 poems
- Waller, Max 3 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
766 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- wall and wall and wall upon a wall, RIC S. BASTASA
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sleep And Sleep And Sleep To Dream, gajanan mishra
- Sleep sleep sleep, otteri selvakumar
- Sleep, sleep, my sweet one sleep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
46 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The city sleeps and the country ...
To die, to sleep No more, ...
Bless you, of course you're keeping...
Before I built a wall I'd ask to ...
Do you know what Agelisas said, ...
Still it cried, "Sleep no more!" to...
Methought I heard a voice cry ...
To be, or not to be: that is the ...