“behind the wall of sleep” Search Results
420 POETS FOUND
- Stevens, Wallace 52 poems
- Waller, Edmund 27 poems
- Waller, Max 3 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
766 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- wall and wall and wall upon a wall, RIC S. BASTASA
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sleep, sleep, my sweet one sleep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Sleep sleep sleep, otteri selvakumar
- Sleep And Sleep And Sleep To Dream, gajanan mishra
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- between walls between walls, RIC S. BASTASA
46 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The city sleeps and the country ...
To die, to sleep No more, ...
Bless you, of course you're keeping...
Before I built a wall I'd ask to ...
Do you know what Agelisas said, ...
Still it cried, "Sleep no more!" to...
Methought I heard a voice cry ...
To be, or not to be: that is the ...