“belle” Search Results
54 POETS FOUND
- Bellear, Lisa 10 poems
- Remy Belleau, 9 poems
- Belle, Katherine H. 95 poems
- Belle, Southern 6 poems
- Tan Limpangog, Christian Jude Iankefvozuqx 52 poems
- Bellerose, Daniel 8 poems
- sampan, belle 3 poems
- Bellesia, Nino Luca 3 poems
- Bard, Belle 15 poems
- Bellen, McKenzie 2 poems
- Nora Belle Bynum, 3 poems
- Rouge, La Belle 1 poems
- Watson, Anna 7 poems
- Myers, Rachael Belle 71 poems
153 POEMS FOUND
- Belle Belle Belle, Framarz Bagheri
- Major Bellenden's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Prior To Miss Belle's Appearance, James Whitcomb Riley
- Saydie Belle's Fairies, Whitney Albright
- The Belle's Soliloquy, Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci, John Keats
- Belle Isle, 1949, Philip Levine
- La belle saison, Jacques Prevert
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci (Original version ), John Keats
- Le Testament: Les Regrets De La Belle Heaulmière, François Villon
- A la belle impérieuse, Victor Marie Hugo
- Kentucky Belle, Constance Fenimore Woolson
- A la belle impérieuse, Victor Hugo
- They tricked her is saying belle, Ahmad Shawqi
6 SINGERS FOUND
32 SONGS FOUND
19 QUOTATIONS FOUND
in chords that tenderest be, He ...
William Butler Yeats:
Who understood Whatever has been ...
whan he rood, men myghte his brydel...
Remembering the Strait of Belle ...
Some men tend to cling to old ...
John Milton Hay:
Whar have you been for the last ...
Constance Fenimore Woolson:
But, after the war was over, just ...
Flower Belle! What a euphonious ...