“belle” Search Results
54 POETS FOUND
- Remy Belleau, 9 poems
- Bellear, Lisa 10 poems
- Myers, Rachael Belle 71 poems
- Belle, Katherine H. 94 poems
- Bellen, McKenzie 2 poems
- Bellesia, Nino Luca 3 poems
- Nora Belle Bynum, 3 poems
- Belle, Southern 6 poems
- Tan Limpangog, Christian Jude Iankefvozuqx 52 poems
- sampan, belle 3 poems
- Bellerose, Daniel 8 poems
- Rittenhouse, Jessie Belle 0 poems
- Bellefluer, Lily 6 poems
- Bard, Belle 15 poems
- Belleza, Respect 1 poems
148 POEMS FOUND
- Belle Belle Belle, Framarz Bagheri
- The Belle's Soliloquy, Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Major Bellenden's Song, Sir Walter Scott
- Prior To Miss Belle's Appearance, James Whitcomb Riley
- Saydie Belle's Fairies, Whitney Albright
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci, John Keats
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci (Original version ), John Keats
- La belle saison, Jacques Prevert
- Le Testament: Les Regrets De La Belle Heaulmière, François Villon
- Belle Isle, 1949, Philip Levine
- Kentucky Belle, Constance Fenimore Woolson
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci, grim blackhart
- O ma belle rebelle!, Jean Antoine de Baif
- Battle Of Belleau Wood, Edgar Albert Guest
6 SINGERS FOUND
32 SONGS FOUND
19 QUOTATIONS FOUND
in chords that tenderest be, He ...
William Butler Yeats:
Who understood Whatever has been ...
whan he rood, men myghte his brydel...
Remembering the Strait of Belle ...
Some men tend to cling to old ...
John Milton Hay:
Whar have you been for the last ...
Constance Fenimore Woolson:
But, after the war was over, just ...
Flower Belle! What a euphonious ...