“beneath the howling stars” Search Results
288 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- starseven0, starseven0 58 poems
866 POEMS FOUND
- Stars, Stars, Stars, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- Stars, Stars, Stars, Charles Jagongo
- Stars, Stars, Stars.............. By Eva Tortora, Eva Tortora
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Stars Do Not Know That They Are Stars, Shalom Freedman
- Some Stars Shine, Some Stars Dont Exist., jose felix
- The Stars Of The Night Is The Stars Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Stars For Stars, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stars Of The Night Is The Stars Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- The Stars That Touch A Rose Is The Stars Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- The Stars In The Night Is The Stars Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
Generally speaking, a howling ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...