“bent” Search Results
26 POETS FOUND
- bentley, doug 140 poems
- Bentinck, Qwanza 3 poems
- Bentham, Jeremy 0 poems
- Bentley, Nicole 3 poems
- Benton, Andrew 19 poems
- Benton, Joel 5 poems
- Benton, Tim 6 poems
- Bentheim, Gabriel 5 poems
- Bentley, Edmund Clerihew 0 poems
- Bentley, Nicolas 0 poems
- Bentley, Collingwood 2 poems
- Benton, Robert 0 poems
- Bent, Teri 1 poems
- Benton, Robin 4 poems
68 POEMS FOUND
- To Edmund Clerihew Bentley, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Benti, Dhani Ram Chatrik
- Edmund Clerihew Bently (Clerihew), Gert Strydom
- The Reeds Rustled, The Trees Bent -Song, Yuri Starostin
- Following My Bent(Duilianti), Luo Zhihai
- Bent Not Broken, Sorrow Lynn
- Beyond The Pasture's Withered Bents, Alfred Austin
- The Bent And The Broken, Shalom Freedman
- More Than Slightly Bent, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bent Double, Doug Blair
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray
- The Bent Beggar, Rahul Singh Rana
- I Saw The Old Tree Bent, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Am Bent Upon, Muhammad Shanazar
9 SONGS FOUND
86 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The bow is bent and drawn; make ...
Miguel De Cervantes:
The bow cannot always stand bent, ...
Right and proof are two crutches ...
Even a faithful mistress can be ...
A bent fate: much loved, but not in...
Nature and Destiny are both bent by...
He is like all the rest: a slave to...
Edward D Wood, Jr.:
This swamp is a monument to death. ...