“black moon creeping” Search Results
320 POETS FOUND
- Thomas Blackburn, 4 poems
- Blackburn, Victoria Grace 6 poems
- Moon, Moon 2 poems
- on Black Arts, Black 47 poems
- Nan Blackshire-Little, 3 poems
- Black (Hudson D. Black Poet on FACEBOOK), Hudson 3 poems
- black, black 2 poems
- Canady, MoonBee 375 poems
- dust, moon 87 poems
- Moon, Luna 133 poems
- Mooney, Matt 170 poems
- light, moon 3 poems
- batchelder, moon 289 poems
- Moonde, Denny 19 poems
845 POEMS FOUND
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- The Blackness Of The Black Black Night, Shalom Freedman
- Gen Black Black Black, Mill Field
- The Black Cat, The Black Night And The Black Hamlet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Black-Black Feeling, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moon The Moon! The Moon!, Mill Field
- Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-Faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Ah, Moon—and Star!, Emily Dickinson
- The Color Black (Black Pride), Magdala Compere
- Moonlight, Summer Moonlight, Emily Jane Brontë
- Chand She Chandni (Moonlight From The Moon), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moon-Lover, Robert William Service
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
Robert N Lee:
Better have a black face than be ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
For mainstream American blacks, the...
It is a sign of creeping inner ...
James Mcneill Whistler:
Yes, madam, Nature is creeping up.
... the black girls didn't get ...