“blame it on the sun” Search Results
710 POETS FOUND
- Luhar, Tribhuvandas 8 poems
- Roy, Debi 14 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Gangopadhyay, Sunil 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- The Sun Writes Sunrise Sunset: Bleeds Writing In Scarlet Ink, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- The Sun Will Sunrise Rise Till Noon Then Sunset Set, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Itch, Itch, Itch, Maria Sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Sun Sun Sun, gajanan mishra
- Sun, Sun, Sun, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sunday Sunday Sunday, Shelby Burnside
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
William Butler Yeats:
when we have blamed the wind we can...
The blame is his who chooses: God ...
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
'To become a poet, one must have a ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
For in his morning orison she loves...