“blessid union of souls” Search Results
38 POETS FOUND
- union, chris 2 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 7 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
- (Ofobamafame) for PoemHunter (June 2015), Xanadu 1 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- joseph, offei 1 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
917 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Union In Union, gajanan mishra
- Sweet Souls And Sour Souls, Aldo Kraas
- The Souls'Lament-A Senryu Chain, Frances Ayers
- Souls Of Sweetness, Souls Of Sour., David Lacey
- Blessid Are The Children, Henry Winslow
- Who Is The Blessid Man, Federico del Corazón
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Our souls belong to our bodies, not...
If there be those who would not ...
We are the trade union for ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Some are petitioning the State to ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
I now have next to no hope of a ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...