“blowin in the wind” Search Results
725 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
920 POEMS FOUND
- Blowing High And Blowing Low (From, The Songsters Lyrics), Peter S. Quinn
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Wind And Window Flower, Robert Frost
- The Wind-Up Doll, Forough Farrokhzad
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- The Wind Of Change, The Change Of Wind, James Darwin Smith II
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- Twist Me A Crown Of Wind-Flowers, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Listen, that's the one that done ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
War's a brain-spattering, ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Hope, politeness, the blowing of a ...
To be together again, after so ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...