“bonehead s bank holiday” Search Results
702 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Victoria Sackville-West, 17 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
882 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Lines Written On A Bank-Note, Robert Burns
- Holiday Diets -- Not! ! ! .........[overeating; Holiday Food; Diets; Humor], Bri Edwards
- Bank Robbing To Pay Off The Bank (A Riff), David McLansky
- From Holiday To Holiday, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 45 Bank Robbers Are The Bankers, O Anna Niemus
- My New Worst Holiday-Halloween, Bonnie Joe
- In A Snow Bank-Forgotten, Is It Poetry
- Bonehead Bill, Robert William Service
- Man! ...What A Bonehead!, Leria Hawkins
- Fisherman's Dilemma Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Suicide Scythe Of The Serpent's Soldier Swaying It's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Sandrine Sonnet Cycle - Sonnet Lxii Sin Of Self-Love, Jonathan ROBIN
- Song Of The (Only Semi-Successful) Slimmer (To Be Sung To The Tune Of Michael Finnegan), C Richard Miles
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
This is as good a time as any to ...
What's breaking into a bank ...
Civilization is a stream with ...
A while to work, and after, ...
George Bernard Shaw:
A perpetual holiday is a good ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
You will think me very pedantic, ...
April in Paris, chestnuts in ...
Dating at least from ancient Rome, ...