“bones in the sky” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
918 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Lazy Bones, Dreamy Bones (kids version), Raj Arumugam
- Sometimes the Sky's Too Bright, Dylan Thomas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Sky, Blue Sky, Edgar Val
- Sky's The Limit, Hayley K...
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
114 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The sky was as full of motion and ...
Well, when you're up there and ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
And the bones sang chirping With ...
The eternal lightning of Lenin's ...
Henry David Thoreau:
One farmer says to me, "You cannot ...
Kick at the rock, Sam Johnson, ...
William Cullen Bryant:
Go forth under the open sky, and ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...