“bonzo dog doo dah band” Search Results
152 POETS FOUND
- Dahl, Roald 27 poems
- Doolittle, Hilda 34 poems
- Dahake, Vasant Abaji 14 poems
- Nowak, Jonathan 3 poems
- Dahlen, Beatrice 229 poems
- Shibe, Doge 1 poems
- Hewitt, Philip 2 poems
- Pundit, The 6 poems
- Faulk, Hugh 6 poems
- David Olamide, Amore 2 poems
- hughes, ian dog 2 poems
- Dogood, Silence 340 poems
- 8Hate, Dog goD 100 poems
- Dog, Lone 104 poems
885 POEMS FOUND
- Dorothea Pet Pet Pet Pet Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Dahan-Dahan (Taking It Slow), Herbert Guitang
- Doo-Doo-Doo, Da-Da-Da, Niko Tiliopoulos
- Back Door Side Door Front Door: Which Door Might A Confucian Take?, T Wignesan
- Dog-Dream Afternoon - For Joshanne, Charl JF Cilliers
- Dog-Dominant Land, .., Rahman .., Henry
- Rich Dog And Poor Dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dog Eats Dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ode To Our Dog Back Then Or We Had A Dog Like That, Too, Charlie Schulz, Mary Angela Douglas
- Dog Eat Dog (Limerick), Kelly Kurt
- Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, joan reese
- A Frowny-Faced Band-Aid® On Bandied, Magnanimous Words, Aeronius D. McCoy
- Doors, Doors, Doors, Anne Sexton
- The Dog-Eat-Dog Plot, Seyyed Bagher Mirshojaee
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Administration in the State of Sout:
Po' buckra an' dog walk one pat' ...
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR:
The root of sin is that dog-fearing...
Jr Blount, Roy:
A dog will make eye contact. A cat ...
Lap-dogs and blood-hounds enjoy the...
Gilbert Keith Chesterton:
A building is akin to dogma; it is ...
The gross band of the unfaithful.
Sperm is a bandit in its pure ...
The cat will mew, and dog will have...