“born annoying” Search Results
11 POETS FOUND
912 POEMS FOUND
- Born Poor or Born Rich, Lawrence CH Hiun
- Ode to Annoying People, Jhon Doe
- Annoying people, Kelly Kramm
- annoying little sister, Ellen Whitehaed
- My annoying little brother, junior Sinchi
- short poem 3: annoying things stupidity, Wensday Wood
- My Annoying Shadow, Kevin Quero
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- The Annoying Brother, Jose Maret
- Annoying, Jake Gassiot
- annoying, a light in the dark
- annoying leporello, gershon hepner
- Go away annoying single woman, Ibrar Siddiqi
- Annoying Questions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
1 SONGS FOUND
- Born Annoying, Helmet
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
A world of made is not a world of ...
Beggars should be abolished: for it...
We are born, so to speak, twice ...
Every morn and every night Some to...
But beggars should be utterly ...
There's a sucker born every minute.
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Renunciation remains sorrow, though...
It takes two to make a murder. ...