“born annoying” Search Results
11 POETS FOUND
912 POEMS FOUND
- Born Poor or Born Rich, Lawrence CH Hiun
- Annoying people, Kelly Kramm
- Ode to Annoying People, Jhon Doe
- My annoying little brother, junior Sinchi
- annoying little sister, Ellen Whitehaed
- short poem 3: annoying things stupidity, Wensday Wood
- Annoying Fruit Flies, Mike Michaels
- The most annoying thing on earth, sciencelover15 .
- The Annoying Brother, Jose Maret
- annoying, danielle jackson
- Annoying, abi Whitaker
- annoying blue bottle, lee fones
- Annoying, Jake Gassiot
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
1 SONGS FOUND
- Born Annoying, Helmet
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
A world of made is not a world of ...
Beggars should be abolished: for it...
We are born, so to speak, twice ...
Every morn and every night Some to...
But beggars should be utterly ...
There's a sucker born every minute.
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Renunciation remains sorrow, though...
It takes two to make a murder. ...