“born of frustration” Search Results
46 POETS FOUND
- de Bornier, Henri 1 poems
- Frustrated, Born 53 poems
- Bertran de Born, 1 poems
- Born, Nicolas 4 poems
- De Born, Bertran 0 poems
- Bornilla, Jamie 1 poems
- Born, Manger 2 poems
- in this world, Born to loose 1 poems
- Born, Claudio 2 poems
- Kapovic, Borna 2 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 79 poems
- Lynn, Sandra 4 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Frustration of Frustration, Nick Nack
- Born Poor or Born Rich, Lawrence CH Hiun
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- (Often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- The Ex Official's Lament, William Gay
- Officer's Prayer, Grace M. Jordan
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- Office no office, Nassy Fesharaki
- Offa’s Dyke, Cicely Fox Smith
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
12 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Born of Frustration, James
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
A world of made is not a world of ...
We are born, so to speak, twice ...
'A courageous man is bound to ...
Predictions are often too hard to ...
Every morn and every night Some to...
To achieve the larger goal of ...
Erik H Erikson:
Parents must not only have certain ...
Every life and every childhood is ...