“born on a different cloud” Search Results
716 POETS FOUND
- de Bornier, Henri 1 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 80 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 218 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 34 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
899 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Stores Above Stores Above Stores Above Stores, yashovardhan kulkarni
- Elephants Are Different To Different People, Carl Sandburg
- Different World, Different Life, Sarah Bibb
- Different But Similar, Similar Yet Different, Ranjith Wijekoon
- Different Hours, Different Flowers, Dyhanara Rios
- Different Strokes For Different Folks, segun Johnson Ozique
- Happy Holi - Different Folks Different Strokes., Hardik Vaidya
- Different Cases For Different People, Shilesha Johnson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Words differently arranged have a ...
We are born, so to speak, twice ...
Jimmy Carter (James Earl Carter, Jr.):
We become not a melting pot but a ...
I love you, but alas, in different ...
Before passing different laws for ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Different forms of literature are ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
Some people are born to create ...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
No two men see the world exactly ...