“born on a different cloud” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- de Bornier, Henri 1 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Aiken, Conrad Potter 126 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 32 poems
895 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Elephants Are Different To Different People, Carl Sandburg
- Different World, Different Life, Sarah Bibb
- Different But Similar, Similar Yet Different, Ranjith Wijekoon
- Different Hours, Different Flowers, Dyhanara Rios
- Different Strokes For Different Folks, segun Johnson Ozique
- Happy Holi - Different Folks Different Strokes., Hardik Vaidya
- Different Cases For Different People, Shilesha Johnson
- Religion (5) (Different People, Different Prayer), U Win Kyi
954 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Born on a Different Cloud, Oasis
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Different languages endow men with...
Words differently arranged have a ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
A world of made is not a world of ...
The garden flew round with the ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Every one is only one in one's ...
We are born, so to speak, twice ...