“born under punches” Search Results
39 POETS FOUND
- de Bornier, Henri 1 poems
- Underhill, Evelyn 5 poems
- Frustrated, Born 53 poems
- Bertran de Born, 1 poems
- Born, Nicolas 4 poems
- Kapovic, Borna 2 poems
- De Born, Bertran 0 poems
- Born, Manger 2 poems
- Born, Claudio 2 poems
- Tenja, NightShade 1 poems
- Bornilla, Jamie 1 poems
- in this world, Born to loose 1 poems
- Underestimated, Forever 95 poems
- ....i promise im normal, Try and UnDeRStANd mE 24 poems
836 POEMS FOUND
- Born Poor Or Born Rich, Lawrence CH Hiun
- A Kyoka About Being Born-Again, Chenou Liu
- Please Understand-Praiseworthy, gajanan mishra
- Born-Poet, s./j. goldner
- Born-Again! ! !, Patricia Martin
- The Pathetic Undertaking Of An Undermined Mortal, Thomas Bo Lee Daves II
- Indian English Poets Are Not Born-Poets, But Made, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Understanding-Moi, Freedom From Darkness
- Undercurrent With Ayler, johnny case
- Undercooked, Wilfred Mellers
- Conscience, The Undergarment, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Mr. Cat Is Always Underfoot, Kim Barney
- Never Underestimate Me!, Melissa Patty
- In Her Underwear, Willie Gordon Suting
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
We are born, so to speak, twice ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
Some people are born to create ...
Thomas Babington Macaulay:
She thoroughly understands what no ...
If you don't understand yourself ...
Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
Until you understand a writer's ...
R.D. (Ronald David) Laing:
Schizophrenia cannot be understood ...
Criticism is a misconception: we ...
The liberals can understand ...