“buffalo gal” Search Results
202 POETS FOUND
- Kinnell, Galway 27 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Galsworthy, John 6 poems
- Galassi, Jonathan 12 poems
- Gallagher, Katherine 21 poems
- Galilei, Galileo 0 poems
- galahena, tharindra 22 poems
- Galeon, Grace 3 poems
- Tabidze, Galaktion 1 poems
- GallagherLeigh, Daisy Hannah 17 poems
- foster, annette 1 poems
- Italyanskaya, Galina 20 poems
- Vu4, Nathan 22 poems
- Mercado, Benjamin 4 poems
805 POEMS FOUND
- The Buffalo-Grazer Too A Leader In India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Buffalo-Man As The Chief Minister, Bijay Kant Dubey
- From Galaxy To Galaxy, Shalom Freedman
- Broken Up (For Galaletsang), Tumisang Ramarea
- The Galley-Slave, Rudyard Kipling
- Gala, Galactic!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Tujhya Gala Majhya Gala, Bhaskar Ramchandra Tambe
- Galileo, Galileo, mary douglas
- Gallium, Arik Fletcher
- Sweet Lovely Gal, Hannington Mumo
- Galloping, Galloping Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Jis Gali Main, Poet Anayat Ullah Anayat
- Grace Antonette Macalaguing Galeon, Jr. Cuyam
- Galen: Heal Thyself, Brian Taylor
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Shuffle off to Buffalo.
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Galileo, with an operaglass, ...
Richard Brinsley Sheridan:
Conscience has no more to do with ...
The differences between the two men...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
What the devil was he doing in that...
St. Francis De Sales:
There are no galley-slaves in the ...
No pain, no palm; no thorns, no ...
[Exchange] the galling burden of ...