“bury my heart at wounded knee” Search Results
628 POETS FOUND
- Atwood, Margaret 31 poems
- Jozsef, Attila 22 poems
- Lucretius, 29 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Atish, Khwaja Haider Ali 4 poems
- Hazarika, Atul Chandra 2 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Atterbom, Per Daniel Amadeus 3 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- ata, ata 22 poems
- Buryn, Ed 1 poems
933 POEMS FOUND
- World Heart Day,2016 -Have A Heart For Your Dear Heart (Kfmsr Cbe), Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- Knee, Knee, Knee, Kumarmani Mahakul
- **the Heart Will Love, The Heart Will Grow, The Heart Will Break, The Heart Will Heal, Allen Steble
- Heart-To-Heart Talk With My Heart | Early Poems, Anna Maria
- Bury Me, Bury Me, Ray Mesa
- A Heart Of Respect Is The Heart Of Happiness., Raymond Sawyer
- The Old Burying-Ground, John Greenleaf Whittier
- In A Forgotten Burying-Ground, Ruth Guthrie Harding
- Life's Burying-Ground, Rose Hawthorne Lathrop
- The Old Burying-Ground, John Townsend Trowbridge
- Knee-Deep In June, James Whitcomb Riley
- Knee-Deep In June, john tiong chunghoo
- Must I Be Knee-Less?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Where Are The Kneecaps-Comprised Of Steel, A.j. Binash
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
In peace the sons bury their ...
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Miracles attract childish minds, ...
A positive attitude attracts many ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
It isn't enough for your heart to ...
Now that I have your heart by ...