“bury my heart at wounded knee” Search Results
622 POETS FOUND
- Lucretius, 29 poems
- Atwood, Margaret 31 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Jozsef, Attila 22 poems
- Atish, Khwaja Haider Ali 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Hazarika, Atul Chandra 2 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Atterbom, Per Daniel Amadeus 3 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- myMuse, Irresistible Erato 15 poems
- Hossan, Atoar 35 poems
943 POEMS FOUND
- Knee, Knee, Knee, Kumarmani Mahakul
- **the Heart Will Love, The Heart Will Grow, The Heart Will Break, The Heart Will Heal, Allen Steble
- Bury Me, Bury Me, Ray Mesa
- Heart-To-Heart Talk With My Heart | Early Poems, Anna Maria
- Love Will Be Colourful When Heart To Heart Meets, Mazid S kazi Kazi , INDIA
- Life's Burying-Ground, Rose Hawthorne Lathrop
- The Old Burying-Ground, John Townsend Trowbridge
- Heart To Heart, Aminath Neena
- The Old Burying-Ground, John Greenleaf Whittier
- In A Forgotten Burying-Ground, Ruth Guthrie Harding
- Heart-Soul-Body-Mind, Angel Gibbs
- 1 Heart 2 Heart, Bahaa Essed
- Happy Heart Is A Heart With Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- She Took My Heart-Still In Search Of Her, Sameer Bangotra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
In peace the sons bury their ...
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Miracles attract childish minds, ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
It isn't enough for your heart to ...
Now that I have your heart by ...
Thoughts, like old vultures, prey ...