“but not for me 2” Search Results
27 POETS FOUND
- Not Telling, Not Telling 1 poems
- Left, Not Long 505 poems
- Dream Choice, Not A 124 poems
- loves me not, My love 13 poems
- Pilot, Not The 27 poems
- not crazy, i am 17 poems
- needed, not 27 poems
- American, NoT 11 poems
- YOU WILL BE EXPOSED, DO NOT STEAL POEMS 3 poems
- is not ment to be known, some info 8 poems
- A POET, I am not 3 poems
- and its not with u, who cares im in love 13 poems
- , Emo or Not 5 poems
- Body, Not a 1 poems
- Me Not, Forget 3 poems
891 POEMS FOUND
- I Speak Not, I Trace Not, I Breathe Not Thy Name, George Gordon Byron
- Not Jesus Not Jesus Not Jesus, Anna Hridaya
- Not Here, Not There, Not Anywhere,, josephine lee
- NOT TO BE AND NOT TO BE NOT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Truth has not...not...not Just one Face, Rev. Viji Eapen
- Not Dead Not Vanished Not Devastated, Leilei Shirley Wu
- Tell me not here, it needs not saying, Alfred Edward Housman
- Think Not, Not For A Moment Let Your Mind, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Hate Not - Fear Not, Robert Graves
- He is not Hari, He is not Lord Siva, Sivavakkiyar
- i'm not sad but i know am not happy, Hontonnu Dominic
- Parody of To be or not to Be (To die or not to Die), Matthew Bresette
- Remind Me Not, Remind Me Not, George Gordon Byron
- I May Not Be Smart, But I'm Certainly Not Stupid, Julia Pascual
596 SONGS FOUND
- I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a ..., Britney Spears
- Not Fire, Not Ice, Ben Harper
- Not Me, Not I, Delta Goodrem
- Not Once Not Ever, Dubstar
- Not Too Young, Not Too Old, Aaron Carter
- They're Not Herey're Not ..., Don Henley
- (Do Not) Stand In The Shadow, Billy Idol
- (i'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone, Monkees
- (it's Not Easy) Bein' Green, Muppets
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
Not, I'll not, carrion comfort, ...
To long for that which comes not. ...
They do not sweat and whine about ...
I do not care for anything. I do ...
Anna Julia Cooper:
I care not for the theoretical ...
When Hitler attacked the Jews ... I...
Everything necessarily is or is ...
Archie Randolph Ammons:
the child in me that could not ...