“but not for me 4” Search Results
29 POETS FOUND
- Not Telling, Not Telling 1 poems
- Left, Not Long 505 poems
- Me Not, Forget 3 poems
- loves me not, My love 13 poems
- Not Worth, Words 1 poems
- not crazy, i am 17 poems
- A POET, I am not 3 poems
- is not ment to be known, some info 8 poems
- , Emo or Not 5 poems
- and its not with u, who cares im in love 13 poems
- ..., This is not me 4 poems
- American, NoT 10 poems
- YOU WILL BE EXPOSED, DO NOT STEAL POEMS 3 poems
- Dream Choice, Not A 124 poems
884 POEMS FOUND
- I Speak Not, I Trace Not, I Breathe Not Thy Name, George Gordon Byron
- Do Not Fret, Do Not Cry, Do Not Tax..., Boris Pasternak
- Not Jesus Not Jesus Not Jesus, Anna Hridaya
- Truth Has Not...Not...Not Just One Face, Rev. Viji Eapen
- Not Dead Not Vanished Not Devastated, Leilei Shirley Wu
- Not Here, Not There, Not Anywhere,, josephine lee
- Not To Be And Not To Be Not, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hate Not - Fear Not, Robert Graves
- Remind Me Not, Remind Me Not, George Gordon Byron
- Think Not, Not For A Moment Let Your Mind, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I'M Not Sad But I Know Am Not Happy, Hontonnu Dominic
- Tell Me Not Here, It Needs Not Saying, Alfred Edward Housman
- Parody Of To Be Or Not To Be (To Die Or Not To Die), Matthew Bresette
- I May Not Be Smart, But I'M Certainly Not Stupid, Julia Pascual
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
Not, I'll not, carrion comfort, ...
Warren Gamaliel Harding:
America's present need is not ...
To long for that which comes not. ...
I do not care for anything. I do ...
Anna Julia Cooper:
I care not for the theoretical ...
If not against us, nature is not ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Do not entertain doubts if they are...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...