“by the moon” Search Results
56 POETS FOUND
- Moon, Moon 2 poems
- batchelder, moon 289 poems
- Moon, Luna 133 poems
- dust, moon 87 poems
- moon, craig 68 poems
- Moon, Holly 110 poems
- pearce, willow moon 62 poems
- beam, Moon 25 poems
- moon, Misty 102 poems
- Moon, Twisted 70 poems
- Liu, Wenjun 46 poems
- Child, Moon 21 poems
- Mike Moon, 3 poems
- moon, baby 4 poems
789 POEMS FOUND
- Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon Everywhere, Lalitha Narayanan
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Moon The Moon! The Moon!, Mill Field
- I Sea The Moon And The Moon Sees Me, Anthony Burge
- The Moon (A Series Of Haiku About The Moon), hap rochelle
- Moon? Not Moon?, Stefan nnn
- Winter Moon, Misty Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Moon Grandmother Moon, Mill Field
- Tonight Moon Isn'T The Same Moon, Mohammed AlBalushi
- New Moon, Full Moon, spiritual seeker
- Moon Moon, Is It Poetry
- The Moon The Moon It Is So Bright, Edwin Tanguma
- The Moon Below; The Moon Above, Kaitlin Bianca
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Suppose you attend to the ...
I am a cemetery abhorred by the ...
The full moon travelling through ...
Let us be Diana's foresters, ...
The moon will run all consciences ...
These late eclipses in the sun and ...
I got the sun in the morning and ...