“by the moon” Search Results
53 POETS FOUND
- Moon, Moon 2 poems
- Moon, Luna 133 poems
- Moon, Holly 110 poems
- Liu, Wenjun 41 poems
- dust, moon 87 poems
- moon, Misty 102 poems
- beam, Moon 25 poems
- Moon, Twisted 70 poems
- batchelder, moon 289 poems
- Moon, Somniator 43 poems
- moon, craig 68 poems
- Heat-Moon, William Least 0 poems
- Spell, Moon 7 poems
- pearce, willow moon 62 poems
789 POEMS FOUND
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Moon The Moon! The Moon!, Mill Field
- I Sea The Moon And The Moon Sees Me, Anthony Burge
- The Moon (A Series Of Haiku About The Moon), hap rochelle
- Moon? Not Moon?, Stefan nnn
- Winter Moon, Misty Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Moon Grandmother Moon, Mill Field
- Tonight Moon Isn'T The Same Moon, Mohammed AlBalushi
- New Moon, Full Moon, spiritual seeker
- Moon Moon, Is It Poetry
- The Moon The Moon It Is So Bright, Edwin Tanguma
- The Moon Below; The Moon Above, Kaitlin Bianca
- Sonnet - Vii (O Moon, Bright Moon, In All Thy Glory Bound), Valerie Dohren
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
War talk by men who have been in a ...
A trip to the moon on gossamer ...
We are not asking for the moon.
The moon will run all consciences ...
These late eclipses in the sun and ...
I got the sun in the morning and ...
The full moon travelling through ...